Have fun with Funny quotes

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill, he gave me six months more.
                                                                                                   Walter Mattbau
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.                                                            Michele de Montaigne

Why did God make man before he made woman? Because he didn't want any advice on how to do it.                 Anonymus

My wife never lies about her age. She just tells everyone she's as old as I am. Then she lies about my age.      
                                                                                                                         Robert Orben

My wife is a sex object - every time I ask for sex, she objects.
                                                                                 Les Dawson